24 February 2007

She hasn't worn me out yet. . .

It's interesting here. Things havn't been proceeding quite as I imagined--but most of that is due to two factors. Unrealistic expectations prior to redeployment, and the associated stupidity which goes with redeployment. There's already been one foul-up having to do with delivery of household goods. They tried to deliver them yesterday and, surprise, surprise, I bloody well wasn't in the barracks because no one told me that anyone was getting household goods at all. So now I'm going to get to fight with The System to get my HHG, only to get them packed up immediately afterwards.

But seriously folks, we are doing pretty well. Having fun rediscovering each other. I can't imagine wanting to be anywhere but where I am, defined as 'with her'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home