07 February 2007

Links to Why They hate us, and why we despise Them

The left, of course, and their poster child Weaselboy the cowardly soon-to-be-ex-officer.

Jen explains the Watada case better than I can. I endorse her post without any reservation.

Revolutionary Defeatism is Rurik's term for the Left's love of anyone Not American. Not sure I can buy the theory completely, but it would account for some of the wierdness of progressive atheist gay feminists demonstrating in support of al-Qaeda, the Ba'ath Party, Hizbollah, and Iran, none of which are progressive, atheist, feminist, or particularly pro-gay. Although the Iraqis do seem to engage in casual homosexual activity when they aren't busy molesting innocent donkeys. That's neither here nor there, though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Soldier Grrrl said...

Thank you.

And there's the casual bestiality, too, but hey, it's all good, right?

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the poor donkeys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lulw7-kt0e0

Courtesy of Charlie White 1/108th.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Consul-At-Arms said...

Decurion (great name, btw):

I've tagged you here: http://consul-at-arms.blogspot.com/2007/02/tagged.html

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Urgh...

I...

I know what they're doing there, but...

...then they're doing something else...

Y'know, I always thought this was more joke than actual event. Apparently, I was wrong.

(With great trepidation I ask) How common is this?

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This should be on the Baghdad evening news.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home