23 August 2006

Post percolating

I've got a very long essay (on God) in the works, but it needs another day or two to percolate. Nothing much exciting happening here that I'm directly involved in. The high point of my day was listening to an officer explain the problem with her rifle, and change the buffer and ejector springs. I think the problem is lack of lubrication, but those springs are also possibilities. We'll see how it does on the 25th at the range.

In the mean time, I'm going to mention how much my wife rocks. She puts up with my self-centered arrogance (deflating it from time to time), moodiness, and mouth big enough to cram both feet in there up to the kneecap. Plus unfair debate tactics.

She loves me, and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

It's OK. I have the rest of my life to try to be worthy of what she gives me.

PS: She started fall semester today. Did I mention that she rocks?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She loves you because God made her for you!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Soldier Grrrl said...

Melissa- You ain't just whistlin' Dixie, either.

We've talked about it, and the things that had to happen for us to be together, and the things we've managed to get through so far...yep. Totally a Divine plan thing goin' on around here.

:-D

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home