05 August 2006

My wife rocks muchly

In case I havn't mentioned it lately, my wife rocks muchly.

For those of you who don't know me, this may come as a surprise, but I could be fairly described as 'high strung' on certain subject. I know, keep laughing. But I find that my Beloved is one of the best things for my blood pressure and general mental health. When I'm freaking, she's the one who can calm me down and get me to look at things rationally. There are times I will admit that I have a tendency to attempt to go through brick walls headfirst, and when I fall on my ass I just get up, get mad, and hit the wall headfirst harder.

This is not conducive to actual problem solving. I'm pretty good at problem solving if I'm not so frustrated I can't see straight.

Jen helps me see straight, and more than that, she makes me want to see straight. She makes me want to do the best I can possibly do and not just freak out.

Also, she talked to Dell for me and got a list of drivers that I need and the order they need to be installed in. I'm been pinging off the walls for weeks over this subject. Now that I have the names of the files I need, I can download them. Granted I'm downloading them slowly, but I'm downloading them. Eventually I'll be able to install them, and then my laptop will be able to perform its designed function. And there will be much rejoicing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've always said, since you were tiny, "Once he calms down, you can reason with him, but there's no use trying anything until he calms down!"

3:27 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Yes, Jen rocks muchly! :) I think that any guy who admits his mistakes and praises his wife the way you do, rocks muchly, too!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Soldier Grrrl said...

My husband is much much much too flattering.

You are wonderful, babe, and I wonder what in the world I did to deserve you.

I love you and I'm sorry that it took me so long to get the driver information for you.

I'm so glad that it's working!

I love you!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home