06 November 2007

Short and To the Point

I added two links to the ol' blogroll. One is Ambulance Driver, whom everyone links to and has funny ER stories. The other is a fella who calls himself the Frontline Fobbit, and I have a thing for Iraq blogs. No surprise, eh?

There's an article I wish I had access to when I posted my last rant on Israel. Good luck, bub. As usual, Westerners (including Jews) are judged by a different standard. It's OK to make refugees out of Jews because Jews can actually incorporate refugees into a functioning civil society. Arabs are utterly incapable of doing so. Which is why so many of the refugees are fleeing again to places that do incorporate them. Like the US.

And Israel. Funny that.

I have three articles on what's been going on in Iraq lately. These trends aren't a surprise to some people. Note the date on the last link.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frontline Fobbit said...

Thanks for adding me to your distinguished list of Blogs. I have returned the honor...

9:22 AM  
Blogger KA said...

I got a thing for the iraq blogs too. Those two are great - keep 'em coming. Thanks for pointing them out!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Thanks for the linky love. I'm a regular reader of your blog, as well.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home