18 June 2008

This is joke, mistah?

Mr Danzig told the Centre for New American Security: “Winnie the Pooh seems to me to be a fundamental text on national security.”

He spelt out how American troops, spies and anti-terrorist officials could learn key lessons by understanding the desire of terrorists to emulate superheroes like Luke Skywalker, and the lust for violence of violent football fans.

Seriously, where the fuck does this shit come from?

The wanna-be National Security Adviser to the wanna-be President of the United States is offering me a children's book as the blueprint by which he'll decide where I go, when I go, and who I'm going to put in a grave when I get there. If Barak Hussein Obama gets elected, I want mandatory piss-tests for him and all his damned appointed officials, because this shit was not dreamed up by a man without recreational chemicals in his bloodstream.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The wanna-be National Security Adviser to the wanna-be President of the United States is offering me a children's book as the blueprint by which he'll decide where I go, when I go, and who I'm going to put in a grave when I get there.

Do you prefer your fiction with lots of military acronyms and technical jargon?

Wait, you do ... you used to be one of the a.b.t-c regulars before some disgrace of a naval officer ruined it.

As for A.A.Milne's wisdom ...
“Here is Edward Bear, coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump on the back of his head behind Christopher Robin. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of coming down stairs. But sometimes he thinks there really is another way if only he could stop bumping a minute and think about it."

Complete baloney, obviously. The guy would have needed some Marriage Enrichment.

cMAD

12:22 AM  
Blogger Soldier Grrrl said...

Winnie the Pooh, while wise, is not the model of national security and I sure as shit don't think we're fucking responsible for understanding idiots who can't get past the fact that Daddy didn't love them and they can't be a damn superhero.

I'm sorry.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I sure as shit don't think we're fucking responsible for understanding idiots who can't get past the fact that Daddy didn't love them and they can't be a damn superhero.

Objection, Sergeant.

Y'all are responsible, because y'all elected one of them as your Commander-in-Chief.
At least once.

cMAD ← Nice Sergeant Aura, by the way.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Soldier Grrrl said...

In that case, we're responsible for ONE of them.

Not all the other morons who haven't figured out that being a grownup means you don't always get what you want and that life is tough and you should get a helmet.

I know way too damn many people who pulled themselves up out of the gutter to have much sympathy for the ones who seem to be incapable of understanding that the world does not revolve around their hurt feelings.

Sorry, call me a bitch.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But the world does revolve around my hurt feelings!

Fortunately, I am FAR too amazing to have ever been hurt by anything, so the world is, for now, allowed to continue minding its own business. But woe be to those who DO manage to injure me... for I will likely bleed on them! And the last laugh will be mine, for their dry cleaning bills will be dire!

Winnie the Pooh as a national security text... I'd have to read it again to see if I can figure out how THAT works.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Laserlight said...

I'm assuming it has to do with orbital assault armored drop bears.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home